EBC Front Discs
Direct replacement discs
EBC X-Series replacement front rotors. Please note that if your bike is fitted with solid (1 Piece) discs as standard the EBC replacement will mimic that disc.
- EBC X Series discs feature mill hard stainless steel high friction rotor blades for maximum brake effect and are direct size for size replacement for OEM rotors. The design is also a fully floating unit, offering more inside to outside float tolerance than any other rotor on the planet.
- EBC X-Series floating discs are assembled with sturdy square drive rivets not risky circlip systems. Increasing the life of each disc.
- Light weight forged alloy centre hub using special strength ductile mill rolled aluminium alloy.
- X-Series discs resist distortion longer PLUS the unique drill patterns prevents ridges developing on the rotor.
- X series rotors are the lightest rotors you can buy, they eliminate all your vibration problems and last longer than conventional rotors using round button technology. Both designs further reduce weight by using only 6 drive buttons. This further reduces the unit weight by up to 300 grammes.
Click the bike manufacturers below to see if your bike is listed. EBC's range is enormous covering most bikes from the 1970's on so if your bike is not listed here call 01784 229666 or email us at email@example.com and we will help find the correct brake disc for your bike. To get the best performance and life out of your new discs always remember to fit a new set of pads!
Bike Specific Search