Shipping & Returns
- We offer free UK delivery on orders over £30, this includes Ni and scotland but not the Channel Islands.
- For orders under £30 the UK postage rates are as follows:
- £2.36 for orders up to £10
- £3.25 for orders up to £20
- £4.00 for orders up to £30
- Depending on the destination and size of the item we use Royal Mail, Parcelforce or UPS. Tracking information is available for everything sent using Parcelforce or UPS.
- Usually delivery takes 2-3 working days. If the part or accessory that you have ordered is not in stock you will be contacted with an expected delivery date, giving you the option to cancel the order if you prefer not to wait. Northern Ireland and Scottish highlands deliveries take a day longer to arrive.
- We are able to ship to most countries but as shipping costs can vary considerably we recommend you contact us for a shipping estimate prior to placing your order.
- Our website will show express shipping rates for all European countries, we can sometimes offer you a cheaper airmail option if the parts are small and weigh less than 2kg. Anything over this weight must be shipped using a carrier.
- For all other international destinations no shipping costs will appear on your order when you checkout, you will be contacted with a shipping quote prior to your order being dispatched.
- Our web site will allow you to view the prices in alternate currencies however all our invoices and charges are made in UK Pounds Sterling.
- We keep our exchange rates as up to date as possible but please note that the actual rate of exchange your credit card company uses to calculate the amount debited from your account will vary.
- We also ship motorcycle parts and motorcycle accessories worldwide with great shipping rates to Europe and beyond so please email us at
email@example.com for a quote.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- If your goods have been damaged in transit, you should retain the packaging and inform us within 72 hours of receipt, giving as much information as possible.
All damaged or faulty goods will be replaced with an equivalent product, or a full refund will be given.
- If the goods were faulty in manufacture or incorrectly supplied we will give a full refund or replacement within 7 days of purchase. A store credit will be offered for anything outside this period.
- If within 28 days of recieving your parts you decide they are no longer required, email, telephone or fax to obtain a returns reference and return instructions.
Parts must be returned in their original undamaged packaging for a full refund.
- Some parts are built to order to your specification. In these cases returns will only be considered for goods damaged in transit, faulty or incorrectly supplied. We will notify you clearly at the time you place your order if your order is subject to this condition.
Bike Specific Search