Gerbing 12V heated jacket liner with it's unique heating system allows you to wear your existing outerwear whilst providing an even distribution of warmth throughout the body. There is over 30 meters of heating wire in our heated jacket. We guarantee you that you will be kept warm even in arctic temperatures!
Constructed from a soft, wind-resistant nylon shell, this tailored jacket is designed to be a lightweight and highly compressible garment - the perfect items to pack for those trips with unpredictable weather conditions.
- Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves.
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation soft shell.
- Water repellant zip
- Inside and outside pockets.
- Silky soft micro denier collar.
- Contrast stitching
- Firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer motorcycle garments.
- Built in sleeve plugs to enable Gerbing gloves to be directly fitted to the liner.
- Glove plug pockets in sleeves to secure the glove plugs when not in use.
- 2 dual wiring circuits to enable gloves and any other Gerbing product to be controlled independently from the jacket.
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements.
- Battery Harness included
***PLEASE NOTE*** USED WITH JUST THE BATTERY HARNESS, THIS JACKET WILL OPERATE AT MAXIMUM HEAT.
IN ORDER TO ADJUST THE TEMPERATURE, A SINGLE OR DUAL TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER IS REQUIRED.