with 100 gsm 3M Thinsulate TM, is designed specifically for motorcycling in cold weather, and is fully certified to the new EU PPE Regulation 13594:2015.
These gloves would suit the rider who enjoys riding throughout the cold winter months.
This heated glove has been created with very good feel of the controls and dexterity, but with the added benefit of a micro carbon fibre heating panel across the back of the hands, and over the top of the fingers. This glove features a thicker layer of 3M Thinsulate to keep good warmth distribution throughout the glove, especially across the back of the hand and the fingers, and the quality protection achieved from carbon-fibre knuckle protection..
- Independent, integral heat controller, positioned on the back of the wrist for easy operation when riding - whether you prefer to wear your gloves under or over your jacket sleeve cuffs.
- Carbon Fibre hard armour across the knuckles
- NEW Carbon Fibre Scaphoid guard, for maximum protection to the palm
- Visor Wipe positioned on the left index finger.
- C100 (100gsm) 3M Thinsulate™ and Hipora™ waterproof membrane for premium water and wind protection
- Conforms to the latest European PPE Directive EN 13594:2015, so you can be confident in their protective qualities.
Please note: All personal protective equipment in Europe must clearly show whether they comply with the current PPE regulation via a label. A label showing 'CE approval' does not mean they are certified.
- The G502 gloves also feature a glove battery pocket built into the glove cuff. This provides the feature of being able to power the gloves via the optional portable glove batteries (one in each glove cuff battery pocket).
- Current Draw 1.6A. Typical Power 19.2W.
- Available in sizes 5 (XXXS), 6 (XXS), 7 (XS), 8 (S), 9 (M), 10 (L), 11 (XL), 12 (XXL), 13 (XXXL).
- G502 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves
- Glove Y Lead
- Motorcycle Connection Lead
|Shell:||Nylon and Leather|
Please Note: All Keis Gloves come complete with everything required to power them independently. However, our Heated Vests and Bodywarmers incorporate integrated power sockets specifically to power Keis Heated Gloves using optional connection leads available in our store.
The G502 Premium Heated Armoured Gloves come with the vehicle supply lead to power from a 12V motorcycle battery but can also be powered using our optional keis lithium batteries so you can use the gloves away from a motorcycle in other outdoor activities. This is an optional extra.
HEATED CLOTHING WARNINGS:
- WHEN POWERED FROM A MOTORCYCLE: Your Keis heated garment has been designed to operate safely when connected in accordance with our instructions to a correctly operating 12v vehicle electrical system. Please be aware that Keis cannot be held responsible for injury caused when their garments are connected to a malfunctioning electrical system. If in doubt have the vehicle checked by a qualified technician.